Product Details

60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm SNFA VEX 60 7CE1 angular contact ball bearings

Brand Name SNFA
Model Number VEX 60 7CE1
Min.Order Quantity 1 pcs
Price Negotiable

Product Features

Granulating rate95%Raw material moisture2% (wet)Capacity1-2t/h/unit
Granule shapeOblate/SquareGranulate diameter4.5/5mmranule hardnessBefore dryer, 10N; After dryer, 28N
Acceptable raw materialsAmmonium SulphateSample testAvailableWarranry1 Year
Output(kg/h)1000/2000Weight(KG)1500/1800Power(kW)15/30
VoltageCustomizeTrademarkFUYITransport PackagePacked in Wooden Case.
SpecificationOne machine includes bin, comapct, crusher, screenOriginChinaHS Code8474801000
C180 mm
Weight140 Kg
Width (mm)180
d340 mm
B180 mm
Basic static load rating (C0)6076 kN
Bearing number24068 K30
Size (mm)340x520x180
D520 mm
(Grease) Lubrication Speed841,5 r/min

SNFA VEX 60 7CE1 angular contact ball bearings Specifications


SNFA VEX 60 /S 7CE1 Bearing - Cylindrical roller bearings

... Somecat SpA (Italy) Precision ball bearings SNFA Bearings 60 40 20 0 10000 20000 30000 40000 50000 VEX 25 7CE1 (Standard Bearing) VEX 25/NS 7CE1 

60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm SNFA VEX 60 7CE1 angular contact ball

What are the types of 60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm SNFA VEX 60 7CE1 angular contact ball bearings Stamped Steel Cage Type ? angular contact ball bearings 60 

SNFA Bearings, General Catalogue - Gacol

Form Code. SNFA Series. Features. SEA. SEB. EX. E 200. VEB. VEX. BS 200. BS (special) ... 60 · n. (hours) were : L10. Basic life, in millions of revolutions, with 10% failure probability (90% survival). L10h ... EX80 7CE3 T / EX 75 7CE1 DL

SNFA VEX60/S/NS-7CE1-UL Bearing - NNB Bearings

SNFA VEX60/S/NS-7CE1-UL Bearing. SNFA VEX60/S/NS-7CE1-UL Bearing,SNFA VEX60/S/NS-7CE1-UL Riverside,SNFA bearings Importers. Any bearing 

VEX 60 7CE1 SNFA Ask price

28 Pcs. SNFA Bearings stock best price VEX607CE1 VEX 60 7CE1 VEX607CE1

VEX - SKF

italics refer to the corresponding SNFA equivalent . A ... (1 x VEX 70 7CE1 TUL) ... arrangement, e.g. 71912 CE/P4ADT (VEB 60 7CE1 T) and 71908 CE/P4ADT

SNFA Super Precision Angular Contact Bearings

120. 100. 80. 60. 40. 20. 0. 10000. 20000. 30000. 40000. 50000. VEX 25 7CE1 (Standard Bearing). VEX 25/NS 7CE1 (Hybrid Bearing). SPRING PRELOADING

Buy 60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm SNFA VEX 60 /S/NS 7CE1 angular

60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm SNFA VEX 60 /S/NS 7CE1 angular contact ball bearings SEARCH - Whether it's agriculture or None groove/plug type: construction 

Bearing VEX 60 7CE1 (SNFA) | Size and Specification

Angular contact ball bearings VEX 60 7CE1. Bearing number : VEX 60 7CE1. Size (mm) : 60x95x18. Brand : SNFA. Bore Diameter (mm) : 60. Outer Diameter 

SNFA VEX 40 /S 7CE1 angular contact ball bearings - NEI

Contact Gary for a complete 40 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm SNFA VEX 40 /S 7CE1 angular contact ball bearings ... SNFA BEAM 50/115/Z 7P60 thrust ball bearings

60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm SNFA VEX 60 7CE1 angular contact ball

LET OUR 60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm SNFA VEX 60 7CE1 angular contact ball bearings EXPERTS 60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm GET YOU M10x1 Thread (G) THE 

60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm SNFA VEX 60 7CE1 angular contact

LET 60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm OUR NEI Manufacturing India Private LTD. 225 Dynamic Load Rating (kN): 60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm SNFA VEX 60 7CE1 angular 
All Products Contact Now