NSK 6207 Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearings
Tapered roller bearings utilize conical rollers and raceways, arranged so that the rollers and raceways meet at a common apex. The rollers are guided by contact between the large end of the roller and a rib on the inner ring. This provides high capacity for radial and single thrust loads.
We offer premium tapered roller bearings under the NTN and Bower® brand names. Most NTN and all Bower® tapered roller bearings feature case-carburized components. Cups, cones, and rollers are made from case-hardened alloy steel of “Bearing Quality” to provide superior fatigue life and reliability. Precise control of heat treatment, dimensions, and surface finish of the components further contribute to reliable bearing performance. So whether you’re looking for an American-made, case-carburized inch series taper, or a metric series through-hardened variety, we have you covered with a proper fit for your application. Premium steels and heat treatments are also available for applications requiring extended life and high reliability.
- KOYO 3381/3331 tapered roller bearings
- KOYO 47230 tapered roller bearings
- FAG 32238-A-N11CA-A350-400 tapered roller bearings
- 166000 N
- 0.060 in
- Timken 53150/53376D+X2S-53150 tapered roller bearings
- 90 mm x 140 mm x 32 mm Timken XAA32018X/Y32018X tapered roller bearings
- 70.000 mm
- 1.00 mm
- 25 mm x 47 mm x 15 mm Timken XAA32005X/YAA32005X tapered roller bearings
- 280.0000 mm
- 2600 rpm