NSK 6207 Bearing
Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Angular contact ball bearings feature raceways with high and low shoulders. These opposing raceways are designed to carry thrust load in one direction. NTN can preload the bearings at the factory so that the correct load will develop once the bearing is put into service. The bearings in this series are assembled with a specific internal clearance, so that they will have a specified contact angle under load. in many cases, a 40° contact angle can also be specified. We also offer special high-speed bearings with phenolic resin cages with a 15° contact angle.
Angular contact ball bearings have an inner and outer ring with a double raceway. The two rows are so related that the contact angle is similar to a pair of back-to-back single row bearings. NTN’s 5200 and 5300 series offer continuous races and can carry thrust loads in either direction. The 3200 and 3300 series have filling slots, so it is necessary to mount them with the thrust load acting against the un-notched face of the rings.
- 190 mm x 260 mm x 33 mm CYSD 7938 angular contact ball bearings
- 4-15/16 in
- 14-1/2 in
- 140 mm x 210 mm x 33 mm FAG HCB7028-C-2RSD-T-P4S angular contact ball bearings
- Single Direction
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- 50 mm x 80 mm x 16 mm SNFA HX50 /S/NS 7CE3 angular contact ball bearings
- Sleeve Bearings
- ISO 7018 ADT angular contact ball bearings
- Toyana 3210ZZ angular contact ball bearings
- 19 mm
- 30 mm